Keeping people and information connected.
Managed services simplify IT operations and reduce investment by delivering systems and applications as an externally administered service. They provide organizations with predictable monthly costs, access to best-of-breed IT and the latest applications - all without the costly and pain-staking need to overhaul IT systems regularly. Managed services also provide 24x7 IT administration services, allowing your IT personnel to focus on strategic issues.
Delivering and maintaining effective networks requires specialist skills and resources that many businesses are finding it difficult to provide in-house. Opting for a managed service is just one way to ensure that your business meets its expectations.
Need a way to keep your network and applications up and running? No problem. Looking for an economical yet efficient way to handle systems monitoring and management? Courtesy has a solution.
With Courtesy’s expert people, processes and tools, your organization can experience maximized system up-time through our real-time, pro-active monitoring, root cause analysis, and work flow service automation. The results help lead you to increased revenue growth and increased employee productivity; reduced risk; redeployment of company resources; optimized communications applications and network performance; and financial re-engineering of information technology costs to achieve predictability and flexibility of investment.
Courtesy Managed IT Services gives customers the most advanced IT capabilities while helping to free up their resources for more strategic endeavors within their organizations.
Our CourtesyCare Services include 365/24/7 Managed Network Services, IT Consulting Services, Network Services, Managed Security Services, Online Data Backup Services, Storage Services, and Replication Services.
These services are ideal for organizations requiring a secure, available, and managed IT environment to support their business-critical systems and applications. Especially those who’d rather leverage Courtesy’s substantial infrastructure investment than build and manage one themselves.
Along with our Managed IT Services, Courtesy delivers the ultimate in Information Availability—keeping your people and information connected, no matter what. Look to our Managed IT Services for benefits that include:
- faster implementation of IT resources
- higher levels of security and reliability within the IT environment
- lowered operating costs and improved ROI
- more efficient management of in-house resources and personnel
- better systems performance
- less downtime and better customer service
Courtesy competency to make solutions work
Courtesy employs industry-leading expertise to develop road maps, define network optimization strategies, leverage investments, and create migration plans. We provide an unparalleled breadth of multi-vendor, multi-technology convergence expertise, paired with a legacy of technology and service excellence, to fashion solutions and strategies that support your specific business imperatives.
Managed IT Services from Courtesy helps you validate and execute a comprehensive technology and communications strategy for your business. This service addresses gaps in your IT strategy and its execution, helping to identify and resolve business problems and pain points.
CourtesyCare Managed IT Services aims to enhance results through better and more efficient interaction between your suppliers, employees, and customers. It encompasses best-practices elements of industry and vertical knowledge, and can provide insight and information while addressing your most important business challenges. Courtesy can help you build upon the services you offer and the systems you have installed.
Why outsource your managed IT services?
- Skills - Simple and timely access to specialist skills and knowledge.
- Delivery - Greater control of service levels and performance.
- Quality - Project outputs enhanced by specialist resources.
- ROI - Tighter cost control and clarity on the RoI.
- Partnership - Efficiencies through collaborative working.
- Control - Refined budget and implementation management.
- Efficiency - Make best use of staff for specialist and core tasks.
- Risk - Transfer the risk for achieving high service outputs.
- Resources - Effective recruitment and retention of key staff.
The forces driving change
Not all businesses need to take the managed service route, and some businesses will only require elements of the full managed service package. Each establishment will have different reasons for considering additional help in the form of a managed service, but here are some of the more common ones:
- Lessen the impact of losing experienced support staff.
- Recruit and retain appropriately skilled and experienced specialists.
- Meet increased expectations and fulfil higher aspirations for ICT.
- Make optimal use of existing resources by reducing pressure on staff.
- Focus on business rather than IT support tasks.
- Better cost control and clarity on IT return on investment.
- Improved business efficiency through focused use of resources.
- Transfer risk for meeting and exceeding high service delivery targets.
- Improved processes by introduction of best practices and standards.
Our CourtesyCare Managed IT Services are flexible, enabling us to work with you in a variety of ways. In a number of the businesses Courtesy works with, our role is to support the current staff and help them to be more successful.
If you would like to know more about how Courtesy Computers can help you deliver success, please contact us today at 954-321-8605, or email@example.com.
Features and Benefits
Our CourtesyCare Network Operation Center is staffed 24x7 by highly trained management and technical professionals ensuring the highest level of service support. A seamless end-to-end view of your service provides proactive management and rapid response to any issues involving premises equipment, access, or network services.
Additional benefits include:
- Proactive monitoring and management
- Fault management
- 24x7 maintenance support
- Performance management and reporting
- Continuous life-cycle management including: configuration management, service upgrades (adds, moves, changes), and service evolution planning
Our Customer Service Management team provides access to a single point of contact for your life-cycle service needs. Benefits include:
- Customer Service Help Desk providing customer support and a single point of contact for all service enquiries and help requests.
- Escalation management
- Advanced technical support
- 24x7, secure, on-line account management, reporting, and service support
Maintenance and Service Level Agreements.
Our CourtesyCare Managed IT Services includes leading industry Service Level Agreements for service availability and mean time to respond. Check with your account team for details for service availability, calculated on a per-site, monthly basis
- Standard option. Next business day 8:30 am to 5:30 pm response
- Enhanced option. 24x7 four-hour response, subject to certain availability
How do I ensure a successful implementation of my network management without over-committing my own internal resources?
By engaging Courtesy Computers management expertise to manage your implementation from end to end you'll ensure your solution will deliver on its productivity promise. CourtesyCare Managed IT Services complement your technical resources with experts who understand how to best implement and optimize information technology.
Courtesy provides network experts who can augment your own technical resources allowing you to keep your resources focused on supporting your business critical functions. Upon completion of the project and final handoff, Courtesy experts provide the appropriate level of knowledge transfer to your resources, teaching them the industry best practices we employed to ensure the success of your network solution. Courtesy professional services help customers select the right technology to meet their business strategy, drive value out of their technology (whether it exists or is being newly added), and ensures communications are secure and manageable.
Businesses that are content with an 'on-the-fly' approach to installation, integration, and network management should prepare themselves for the inevitable - budget over-runs due to costly rework, big misses on the Consulting and Integration schedule, and worse of all - deteriorated end-customer support." Courtesy provides network management expertise as an onsite interface, essential for coordinated consistency in complex network implementations across a multi-site network. Courtesy industry-certified network managers offer an average of 12 years of experience in network management.
Concerned about choosing the right technology to support your business strategy?
IT consulting from Courtesy is a strategic resource that provides your organization with guidance and insight for creating strategies and plans to derive maximum business value from your networks and applications. Our consultants combine business acumen with technical expertise to align your business objectives with your multi-vendor IT investments for complete life-cycle readiness.
The CourtesyCare Difference
Complete managed service solutions for your network needs. Delivered from an experienced, innovative provider committed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations:
- Seamless reach, reliability, and performance
- Operational excellence
- Dedicated customer care
- Service evolution and investment protection
Continuous commitment and investment in service capabilities, assets and people
Streamline your networking with CourtesyCare Managed IT Services.