Complete System and Data Protection
Protect your business infrastructure with our Fast and Reliable Disaster Recovery solution.
What Is More Important - Backup or Recovery?
How easy, how fast and how reliably can you recover production systems and data after a crash or failure?
How long will it take to recover?
One of the greatest challenges companies face is when a server crashes. Imagine, your email server crashes, and no one has access to sending or receiving emails. What will that cost you in lost productivity?
A typical manual system rebuild process takes four to eight hours and often substantially longer if a database is involved. While the system is down, no data can be restored until after the system volume is put back into production state — and that includes all the service packs, security updates, tweaks, scripts, applications and so forth. During this time, users who rely on the system that is down remain unproductive. That’s why it is important to protect not only the data, but also the infrastructure where the data resides.
Now imagine being able to fully restore a crashed server in minutes (not hours or days).
Or in the event of a major catastrophe (i.e. server crash, system corruption, theft, natural disaster), being able to rapidly restore your critical servers within a secured remote data center. Then continue to remotely access them, until your business is able to rebuild or relocate and restore its operations.
Our focus is RECOVERY.
Minimize the impact of a catastrophic event with CCDRS (CourtesyCare Disaster Recovery Solution). CCDRS provides fast and reliable system recovery and data protection for your critical servers. CCDRS’ proven ‘disk-based imaging’ technology ensures that you can minimize downtime and maintain business continuity in your agency when disaster occurs (i.e. server crash, system corruption, theft, natural disaster).
Our backup process is designed to be fast, easy and intuitive, with little or no training required. But it is when restoring the system, applications and data that you will ﬁnd that CCDRS excels.
By implementing the CCDRS, your business will gain in productivity, customer satisfaction, recovery cost savings, peace of mind and more. CCDRS has the ability to restore your system to exactly the way it was, prior to a system failure, within minutes not hours or days.
CCDRS protects your entire system including:
· The Windows operating system
· Conﬁguration and personal settings
· Critical data
· Utility partitions
CCDRS provides the following beneﬁts:
· Perform remote or bare metal recovery of Windows servers in minutes.
· Hardware independent restore of backup images to dissimilar hardware or virtual
· servers (P2P, P2V) Schedule automatic full and incremental backups.
· Simple view to quickly recover ﬁles and folders or update backup images.
· Compress and encrypt backup images for efficiency and security.
· Save backup images to USB, Firewire, NAS, SAN or any network location.
· CCDRS takes a real time (live), exact-state image of data volumes, system volumes and core databases—such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL—and saves the images to a large NAS device.
· With CCDRS, each backup image is compressed, password protected, encrypted
· and encapsulated. Using CCDRS enables a Windows server to be fully restored in minutes, not hours.
Call us for a free quote and consultation, regarding disaster prevention and recovery needs for your business.